- Forward and reverse characteristics of Ge, Si diodes and LEDs
- Study of Zener diode characteristics
- CRO display of forward and reverse characteristics
The set-up is provided with a booklet which contains its theory of operation, description, suggestions and discussion of the experiments that may be performed with it.
THE EXPERIMENTAL SET-UP CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING
1. Diodes: Rectifier-4007 (Si), Signal diode-1N34 (Ge), Zener 4.7V and LED
2. 3½ digit DPM which can measure diode voltage and current through op-amp circuit. This provides near ideal measurements.
3. Circuit to display forward/ reverse characteristics of the diodes on a double trace CRO.
4. IC regulated internal power supplies
The experimental set-up is complete in all respect, except a measuring CRO.